Sealing Tape is the tape that induces the whole sewing product to the waterproof structure by sticking it on the sewing parts of textile fabrics which have the waterproof function.
In order to get the best effect of waterproof, it is necessary to select the suitable sort of sealing tape in accordance with the feature of the subject fabric material and the condition of face of adhesion, and to adhere it in the most effective condition.
- Low melt viscosity and high adhesion.
- Adhesive layer is film type cause uniformed adhesion.
- Soft and superior elasticity.
- Superior resistance against washing and dry-cleaning.
- Useful in cold environment.
- Superior resistance against chemicals.
- Main uses
- Outer wear
- Climbing wear
- Marine wear
- Fishing wear
- Rain wear
- Ski wear
- Shoes wear
- Wet suit, Dry suit
- Please refer to technical information for proper adhesion.
- This sealing tape is high adhesive property, however sufficient investigation of the subject material is required before commencing the seam sealing iperation. The tape cannot be applied on material which has been treated with fluorine or silicon water repellent finish.
- This sealing tape basically has superior resistance against dry-cleaning, however it is concerned that seam sealed fabric might be not strong enough depending on the condition of fabric material or sealing machine.
- Please avoid high temperature, high humidity and ultraviolet rays. Store in a cool and dark place.
- Please avoid NOx gas which may change the natural color of the tape to yellow.
- Please store Sealing Tape in a horizontal position, otherwise contact adhesion may occur during long team storage.
- 1 ROLL = 50-60M Rolling (standard width 20mm, 22mm)
- 10 ROLLS = 1 PACK
- 2 PACKS = 1 BOX (20 ROLLS)
- 3 BOXES = 1 C/S (60 ROLLS)